Charitable Donations/Private Advertising/Fund Raisers
At Nissan Of Lumberton, many of our customers and employees have causes and charities that they are passionate about; we respect and honor each and every one of their organizations.
We know that the need in Robeson County is great; because of the many requests we receive for donations, we’ve established the following guidelines:
- Charities must be tax-deductible and file a Form 990 with the IRS annually.
- Charities must spend at least 75% of their budget on the programs and services they exist to provide, as documented by www.charitynavigator.org.
- We are not able to advertise in programs, directories or handouts.
- Donation requests that meet these guidelines will be considered.
Nissan of Lumberton is an active member of the Lumberton Chamber of Commerce
- We are also proud local supporters of:
- Kiwanis Club
- Lions Club
- Lumberton City Police Department Special Olympics
- Robeson County Recreation Department
- Fairmont Booster Club
- Lumberton High School Gifted Students
- Lumbee Beauty Pageant
- United Way
- Bob Gleaton Golf Tournament at Gates Four in Fayetteville, NC.
- Robeson County Fair.
3 Vehicles have already been added.